Sore and big knot in the area of Decadron/Rocephin shot. No mark, bruising. Any ideas?

A friend of mine 2 weeks ago today got a Decadron/Rocephin shot (one shot--mixed). She had no mark, bruising, or swelling. 4 days ago it started getting really sore and now she has a big knot. She's never had this happen before..? I know steroids can cause local reactions in some people and calcify and all... I've never heard of the shots being mixed since one is an antibiotic and one is a steroid. I've always gotten one in each hip. HELP!?
Asked On : Mon, 3 Jun 2013