Son has low self confidence. Rarely gets up from bed. On medication for anxiety and depression. Treatment?

My son is 21years old. At age 13we noticed changes in his self confidence etc... we took him to the Dr had him evaluated after many Dr visits and the put him on anxiety medicine and anti depressants. Sad to say he continues to go downhill more and more. We have tried treatment at mayo clinic, many psychiatrists and no help to make a short story out of the past 8 years. Now he rarely gets out of bed because he says he has so much physical pain. Can you please give me a direction to try. My son is very smart and always feels like he knows the questions the dr s are going to ask before they ask them and I feel like all of the drs WE have had contact with doesn t want anything to do with him. I know that there has to be a place where these type of people go to get help and be around others that ate intelligent to a scary leg I would appreciate any suggestions. Thank you
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013