Something stuck in throat, throat irritation. Treatment?

a few days ago i started feeling what felt like food or maybe one of my vitamins stuck in my throat , i passed it off s irritation for a while but its been about 4 days so today i decided to check it with a flashlight, i stuck my tonge all the way out and saw what looked like a mini tongue in back of my tongue. what could this be?
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012
Dentist, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 's  Response
hello thanks fr consulting at hcm. i think it might be little micro trauma whn ur vit tablet gt stuck..u could use topical anesthetic gel for relief if burning or irritatin.. mini tongue is nthng but uvula .. hope it helps..