Some time my heart beats slow and sometime fast. Is it normal?

i am a lad of 19,and for the past 2-3 years i have always be aware of my heart beating to fast,i have had a few time were my heart beats really fast for a couple of minutes,i went to my doctor he suggested a ECG n blood test which we did and he said everything looked fine am perfectly healthy.i went back to the doctors for something else but brought the subject up again and he insists theirs nowt wrong n put it down to anxiety! i also get breathing problems that last for about a week ir sum times last an hour or 5minutes like i cant catch my deep breath that we do now and again!,then last week a noticed my heart wasn t beat in as fast as it used to beat it now beats about 58 - 65 beats a minutes,it used to be bout 80! am also feeling down alot n me appetite as gone and am never hungry!! can any 1 help am really scared its not the fast beatin thats worring me as it has stopped its the slow beating,also wen i get up from sit down my heart pounds so hard n really slow!!.. i feel stupid keep goin to the doctors and the walk-in centers but am worried at the end if the day! i try not to thing about it but as i sed before am used to it beating fastter than it is now! am at lose end with it all
Asked On : Tue, 15 Dec 2009