Solution for green color loose motion?

My baby is 7 months old and he is suffering from loose motion (green in color). Any prescription on it please.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Apr 2011
Hi Pankaj;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Loose motion causes dehydration so keep giving water to maintain hydration & consult a GP or a Paediatrician who will prescribe medicine( since it is doneaccording to his body weight).
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
dear thanks for choosing health care magic.Dear pankaj if your baby is eating well,passing urine normally and playful you do not need any treatment.If the frequency is too much,there refusal to eat and urine decreases then only you need treatment.other wise continue normal
my daughter is 7 months, my question is, her potty is every 3 days and the color of the stook is sometime light and dark green.. She didnt show any discomfort, it is normal or should I bring her to seenthe doctor. Please advice. Thank you