Softer erections, weak orgasms on not performing daily masturbation. What could the cause be?

Hi , I am 26 year old male. I noticed this strange thing when i don t masturbate for 2 - 3 days or longer than my erections actually become kind a softer and orgasm is also quite weak and the desire for sex is low! even if times goes up to weak or longer they are still weak erection and orgasm. But if I masturbate daily or soon after second time same day( for example after 2 h ) after the first time before break. The erections are much harder and orgasms are stronger. this kind a strange because i did t had this situation in past ( up to 21 year old) it actually was opposite than the longer i didn t masturbate the urge was bigger and had rock hard erections and big ejeculation when i didn t masturbate for 3 - 4 days or more, now it s kind a opposite ! What could be the cause ? I wasn t masturbating for week and than had sex with hot girl but the erection was soft and orgasm .... but if I just masturbated recently it s a lot of better! Could you please explain to me this ! in conclusion i have Weaker orgasms and erection by irregular masturbation and stronger with frequent...
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012
Urologist 's  Response

Welcome to HCM.
The only explanation i can think of is testosterone secretion, which can vary with the frequency of masturbation and sex.
Also, what you had experienced earlier is normal and the current situation is unusual.
Pl. give more time to see if things change.

General & Family Physician Dr. Syed Husnain Sohail's  Response
hi,the effects you have sent in your complaints seems to be psychological in nature and earlier than 21 years these effects were have not mentioned about ejucalation. is it premature sort of or you can have sex with your partener.anyway you must see your doctor for evaluation on these complaints and hormone analysis if he require to do .it is advised to see some sex therapist.