Soft penis, in flaccid state post appendicitis surgery. What is the cause and remedy?

Sir, I am Male , 40 Years Age,I had a appendicites surgery(Lapro later converted into open) 3 months back. Since then my pennis is soft compare to before surgery earlier it was stiff and urine streme was good due to stiff. At present my pennis is soft and in flacid condition. During Sex I will get food erection and again becomes flacid. Please can u suugest me what may be the reason for this and remedial treatment..
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012