Socks leaving indent around ankle, one ankle looks wider. What's happening ?

Over the last few weeks Iv e noticed my socks leaving an indent around my ankle for a long period of time. Also one ankle looks wider than usual. when i sqeeze them them they feel tight and solid , No impressions . what the heck is going on? I ve complained on and off to my doctor about my bone hurting from my ankle to my knee in the front part of my leg and he doesn t make anything of it. Now I have this. Also I have a very low immune system that they keep checking but I never have sinus infections head colds and rarely sick. Who should I see What kind of doctor? Thanks, AAAAA
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  352 Awaiting Answer