Soccer player. Noticed sores on inner thighs and fore arms. What could it be?

My 16 year old daughter has sores on both her inner thighs that seem to have started from a few large rash like bumps. She plays soccer and is in the middle of the season so runs and sweats a lot. The sores also showed up on the back of her forearm. They appear to be drying up and healing but the sores between her legs are hard to heal because of running. She hasn't had new ones show up in 3-4 days but is worried they will... Any guesses on what this might be?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013