Snorted cocaine, blocked nose, inflammation in one ear. Cause of worry?

Hi, I snorted cocaine eight days ago. Since then my nose has been permanently blocked. I ve only has cocaine probably four times in my life. I also have inflammation in one ear. Im in antibiotics but they are not helping. I am scared for my life. This will ruin my career if it is permanent. My nose is so blocked that my ears pop every time I swallow .
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013
Hi !
Feeling Good To Help You. As a Doctor I Want To Suggest You, To Be Away From These Substance. It Is For Your Own Good. If Nose Is Block Apply Nasal spray.Now About Ear Infection It Could Be Fungal Or Bacterial, So The Treatment Depends Accordingly. Need To Consult An ENT Doctor. Be Safe And Healthy. Bye!