Sneezing, nasal discharge, allergic rhinitis. Montec LC provides relief. Coronal scan prescribed. Curable condition?

I am suffering from sneezing and running nose for the past two years. ENT specialist has diagnosis it as allergic rhinitis . Montec LC helps me but as soon as it is discontinued, the problem reappear again. Now the doctor has advised me to have CT Scan PNS, Plain/coronal. How coronal scan is different from normal CT scan. Whether my problem is curable or not without surgery? Regards
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013