Smoking weed, have thyroid disease, on inderal for rapid heart rate. Now?

hi i have a question i know its bad but i smoke weed a lot it calms me down...and i am now recently diagnosed again with a thyroid disease its overactive..ive had it since i was 8..they said it was gone 6yrs later then i started smoking pot and it helped alot for i cant see my dr till a few weeks from now for my meds for it..i went to the er and they gave me inderal 60mg for my heart rate cuz its too fast...i am in need of help please weed is the only thing that works for my anxiety and depression.. sincerely phil
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013