Smoking weed, dizziness, seeing stuff weird, ringing in my ear, and sick to my stomach, brain feels foggy, cure

I smoked weed for the second time on Wednesday morning at around 6am. I made a huge mistake and I feel bad about it. I felt dizzy, seeing stuff weird, ringing in my ear, and sick to my stomach , The first time I smoked I felt fine by the way. I feel a lot better today, Saturday, but I m worried that it might have been K2 or a bad strain. I also feel a little bit off, and my brain feels foggy and I feel like I m a little sick but I m dressed warm. I also took my temperature in my ear and it was lower than normal the first two times I tried (around 95-96) but the third time it was 98.0. I m scared but when I don t think about it I m good for the most part. Thanks!
Asked On : Wed, 23 May 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic

the effect of 'weed' will wear off over time and you should be not really worried