Smoking addiction, use cigarette based on clove, have erection problems. Permanent damage?

Hi doctor, My age is 33 years. i have been smoking cigarettes since six years around 10-12/day. Last 1-2 years i have been cig.based on clove. i also have a habbit ofusing mouth freshner like strong mint of menthol tablets since i dont like cig taste. i am now experiencing problem in getting/maintaining erection . i have discontinued clove cigarette and mint and now smoke normal cigarette. Is this going to help? is it permanent damage? can anti-ED drugs help?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012