Smoking addiction, pounding of heart, fluctuating blood pressure, pulse rate. Suggestions?

For quite some time now, i have the feeling of a pounding heart. I check my blood pressure and pulse rate often which fluctuates during the day. At times, my heart rate will be 116 resting but at other times it will be 67. I also feel a bit of heavyness in my chest . I am a 30 year old female smoker. Could this be a result of my smoking? I can feel the pounding almost throughout the entire day even hours after I have smoked.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012