Smoking addiction, have regular chest pain, EKG with abnormal T-wave, busted vessels in the knee with considerable weight loss. On wellbutrin sr for cessation. Should I seek treatment?

i have chest pain regularly and a abnormal t wave on my EKG ,about a year ago a few large vessels in the back of my knee busted and it just happened agin a few days ago. I had a stress test in Aug. 2011 which showed nothing should I see a cardiovascular doctor or just wait it out and see what happens? I,m a 46 YO female smoker about 1/2 a pack a day. I just started wellbutrin sr to help quit smoking . I don t work out regularly but lost 35 pounds this year on weight watchers but I am still over weight. 5 9 225
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012