Smoking addiction, have lower abdominal pain, chest pain on over exerting, low appetite. Cause?

Hi i am 23 years old and i have been smoking since about one and a half year till now on an average about 8-11 cigaretts a day. I am planning on quiting what are my chances of getting cancer or any problem because of this period of smoking.. I have a lower abdomen pain and sometimes if i run a lot or do oo uch work my chest hurts a bit..I am actually underweight also. it was before i started smoking.. but recently i lost about 3 kilos and i normally don t feel like eating much..
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012