Smoking addiction, cough up sputum, pain behind shoulder blade on coughing that radiates to arms and neck. Lung cancer?

I have been a smoker for seven years, starting when I was 12. I have been a heavy smoker for about 5 and am up to about a pack a day now. I have a new cough that s presented itself. I cough up sputum and phlegm , but nothing exits the mouth so I cannot identify blood if present. There is a good deal of pain behind my right shoulder blade when I cough that radiates to my arm and up my neck. It is difficult to breathe often after climbing a set of stairs or mild running, even in the shortest of distances. Should I be concerned about lung cancer?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013