Smoking addiction, constant sharp pains under armpit, muscle pain and strains, chest pain, normal blood tests. Cause?

Hello my name is aubrey and i am a smoker have been for sixteen some years i am thirty four and i also am on adderal, and i take seven fifty vicodon sometimes i have been getting a sharp needle pain under my rite arm pit its not constant but worrys me . I just went to the doctors about a week ago and all blood work platelets and white and red blood all in like perfect it was a twofifty . i am also getting like neckand shoulder pain like its muscle pains or like strains cause my husband told me there are tight muscles back there and too i am having some pain in my chest like when i push on it its not sharp or anything like that
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012