Smoking addict, get nose blocks at the middle of night followed by sneezing, temporary relief with anti-allergic medicines. Effective remedy?

i am a smoker smoke about 5-8 a day i have this problem where i wake up in the middle of the night and keep sneezing like my nose is blocked but its not.My nose is dry and i sneezing for about an hour with stuff coming out my nose its clear and thick ive been doctors and they said i had a dust allergy they gave me pill and nose spray it worked for 3 months then stoped working.I need help in what i can take for this and its making me really tried cause its breaking my sleep
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012