Smoking addict, ejaculate without masturbation on seeing erotic movies. Solution?

Hello sir , am sherif from chennai , now on Saudi Arabia , and my question is what s the problem to me ? Actually sir 2year before I saw a girl and I fel in love wit her but she is 4year elder then me ! And am having sexual intercores with her but last 1year am not (break up) , while am with her wil have sex weekly two days and more then 4ture without gap- and I had sex with her she ll be on date(period time also) , R8 now I had some problem sir, due to this if I feel sexually or seen any movie with in few second leaking out with out masterbate , and am smoking lot per day more then 10, am gonna stop smoke and my parents are going to arrange marriage sir - with in the time I need to be correct all and like to be good husband to my wife and life sir , and sir please advise me and give me the solution please (plese sorry for selp mistakes)
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Hello
Thanks for your query.You have sexual relationship with a woman and indulged in sex frequently with her..Now your main concern is that you are getting ejaculation even on watching porn moves .This is nothing abnormal at this age and will settle down once you get married and have sex with your wife.routinely.As regards smoking please remember that smoking is one of the most important cause of erectile dysfunction So please stop smoking at earliest before you get married.