Smoker, problem of heart pounding, missing beats. What can i do?

i havn t smoked weed for about 3 years, when i was 14-16 i smoked everyday multiple times and one day i smoked and my heart felt really weird, like pounding, missing beats, and such like that i thought i was having a heart attack . i went to the doctor nothing was wrong with me. i tried to smoke again several weeks later and found myself in the same situation, this time i knew it was all in my head. however i started to not be able to move, i could t move my arms or even feel them and all i could do was focus on my breathing and heart rate . i know this is all in my head since i went to the hospital again and i was fine, even though when its happening i m convinced i am going to die and having a heart attack. i don t really know what i can do, any advice?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013