Smoker, have rapid heart beats, instability, negative thoughts. Worrisome?

hi doctor(s), i m 29 years old and a smoker (almost one packet per day or a little less), i m 182cm and 90Kg. my heart beats per minutes are 84, and i m having a kind of instability every now and then that causes me to sit where i am and dont move till i feel better (this happens every two or three weeks). i m extremely and negatively affected now by any kind of suspension and actions and i feel like my heart is going to jump off my chest , although i wasn t like that before. is there something to worry about ?..please help..
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012