Smoker and alcoholic. On zinetac 300mg. Started increasing weight and have gastritis. Any advice?

Hi, I am on Zinetac 300 Mg minimum one per day for past around 10 years . I was an alcoholic for 18 Years .Boozed daily minimum 180 Ml and Smoker for 20 years . I am off smoke and alcohol for past 3-4 years . I take NRT ( NIcotec) one strip still . i am still not off NRT. I get acid buildup daily , consume around 8-10 cups of Tea daily , Work Night Shift.Almost Zero Activity lifestyle I have no other health issues .weight is 82 /Height 169 Cm . weight increased in past 6 years. What should i do
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012