Smoked meth. Numbness, back pain, irregular heartbeat, fever, cold fingertips, red blotches, dehydration, increase urination, red eyeballs. Problem?

My friend smoked meth last night and ever since she has been numbness in throat, shoulder, arm part of leg, chest, ribs, face, back of head, cold fingertips and toes, fever, irrugular heartbeat, blurriness, back pain, neck pain, headache, red splotches all over body, dehydration, increase urination, eyeballs red, dark circles around eyes, what could all this be and what should I do? Please help. -thanks
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013