Smoked hookah. Duration to get bad stuff out of mouth?

i smoked hookah about 2 hours ago for the first time in 2 months. my first time i ever smoked hookah was 2 months ago so this was only my 2nd time doing it. anyways can a orthodontist tell if i've been smoking hookah? i do it every couple of months so...and if i smoked at 8 and have an appointment at 11 that's 15 hours is that enough time to get any bad stuff out of my mouth help
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013
cheers my friend,usually smoke in the lungs last about 6 hours before it is no longer detectable by breath. However, the substance will stay in your system in your bloodstream potentially much longer, so do not be in a position to get drug tested if this is what you are trying to avoid getting detected. Smoking, regardless of the substance, is dangerous to your heart health, even if done infrequently.