Smoked crystal meth. Numbness in face, limbs. Breathing trouble, unable to open eyes. Allergic reaction to meth?

I smoked crystal meth today for the first time ever. It wasn t that much. About four hours after my last hit, I began to feel numb in my face, arms, and legs. Within twenty minutes of the onset of the numbness, my hand/ facial muscles constricted and I couldn t move them at all. It wasn t painful; it felt like the feeling you get when your leg falls asleep or something. However, then, I had trouble breathing and the muscle constriction in my arms and face became painful. It got to the point where I could barely open my eyes. All of this set in within thirty minutes. The numbness, frozen muscles, and pain didn t subside for another hour. What caused this? Did I have an allergic reaction to the crystal meth?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013