Smoke weed sometimes, got pretty high this time, repeating again. What should I do ?

please i need help! i am not addicted to weed, I sometimes smoke it, but 1 month ago, i smoked it with two of my friends ( the weed wasn t laced with anything else) and i got pretty high, i thought this will go , but yeah it went but this week i felt the same , please what should i do ? is this normal ? i can t feel happy anymore! : (
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013
Dec 2014
Welcome to HCM

Weed or marijuana consists of cannabis. It is a drug which causes euphoria and intense stimulation. When taken it may cause precipitation of acute psychotic episode which is perceived as high by individual taking weed. Cannabis is known to cause lack of motivation or amotivational syndrome. Individual may experience apathy, depression and anhedonia while taking it. I would advise you to stop taking it and avoid completely in future otherwise you will be in high risk of psychosis. Visit a Psychiatrist for expert advise.

Thanks, Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi, MD