Smelly pus in left sinuses. Undergone surgery, taken antibiotics, no result. Clear CT scan. Any ideas?

For years I have been plagued with smelly pus in my left sinuses. I have had surgery twice, tones of anitbiotics, checked for allergies. Seems like it never goes away. I can hardly stand the smell. Can't get close to other people. Sometimes my sinuses get so full, if I bend over the pus will run out. My teeth are good. Dr's have done CT scans and told me nothing is wrong, and that I need to quit smoking. HELP!!!!!!!
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013