Smelly and burning urination, discharges, increased urge, tried lubricant used for anal sex and did vaginal. Can lubricant be the cause ?

Hi my boyfriend and I are experiencing the same symptoms. Smelly urination and sometimes it burns. There s no foul odor in the genital area and I do sometimes get discharge . I previously had these same symptoms which at the time he never mentioned these symptoms so I decided to go get check for STD s and it came out negative which I was relieved but the dr prescribed me antibiotics to help with the symptoms. Did that for 7 days with no sex and the symptoms went away. Now my boyfriend is complaining of these same symptoms which I currently have as well...but we started using this lubricant that we bought OTC and it was primarily for anal sex but after that we did have regular vaginal sex. The next morning I had trouble peeing and throughout the day I had the urgency to pee frequently. We had sex again that night and he mentioned that he can still feel the lubricant inside cause its really sticky. So when I bathed I tried to clean the inside of my vagina as much as possible but since then we still have the same symptoms. I don t know what to do anymore and i dont know if its the lubricant that may be causing this. we both are worried for our health! Any help please!!!
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013