Smelling of fish after eating fish. What can I do?

Everytime I eat fish I smell like fish the next day I never eat catfish but I ate some tonite and im wondering if im going to smell like fish again I would like to know if there s something I can do before or after eating seafood that would stop me from smelling like fish when I eat it please help y or sometimes the same day I hate it I want to know why is this happening to me I have a date tomorrow a d I ate catfish tonite I hardly eat catfish so im wondering if im goi.g to smell or not and is there anything I can do before or after eating fish that will help me not smell because I love seafood
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012
it seem to be problem of GERD.u hv take a tab pantop D 1od E/S for atleast 14 days and have a habit of taking small cardamom............