Smear test showed cervix erosion, had brown discharge with unpleasant smell post test followed red spotting. Is this normal?

Hi doctor, I had a smear test on tuesday and was told that I have cervix erosion. After the test, I had browny discharge and there was an unpleasant smell, this lasted for a few days. Today, I have bright red blood , spotting. Is this all normal? My doctor called and said I have thrush and prescribed canes tan pessary and cream. It says on the packet not to use if bleeding . I am really confused as I don t feel like I have thrush. Is it normal to bleed so many days after test? Thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  174 Awaiting Answer