Small white bumps on penis shaft, head. Oozes pus. Become scaly after pinching, squeezing. Suggestions?

I have a multiple small white spot bump on my penis shaft and head. There is no itchiness or any pain. When i tried to squeeze it like a pimple , sometimes a white substance comes out. Due to habit, i tend to scratch it and squeeze it. It has become more visible and getting mcmuch more scaly. Few of the bumps gotten a hard skin like a skin after getting a cut, due to frequent pinching and scratching .
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013