Small spot at the bra line that hurts only on touching, exhaustion on doing little things, red spots all over body, no itching. Cause and cure?

female, age 53, 5 2 , 190 lbs, fairly healthy, no medications This past week I had excruciating pain on my upper back from the waist up - it is like a crushing pain that wouldn t go away. i also had fever and chills, weakness all over Now the back pain has gone down to only one small spot at bra line just to the right of the spine - and that hurts only when touching it but I am exhausted in doing little things and now I notice i have little red spots all over my body - back, front, arms and legs. There is no itching of any kind from the spots
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012