Small smooth circle with white center surrounded by reddish ring on scalp followed by consistent bump, have eczema on arms. Worrisome?

Hi, I have a small smooth circle with a white center and a reddish ring around it on the back top of my scalp . It is the relative size of any pinkie nail. I first noticed it about five or six years ago, because of its itchiness. After a few months of irritation, it stopped. However, the bump is still there. This is my first time consulting with a doctor about this. I have done so much research but in the end I ve come up empty. At first I thought I had scalp ringworm , but there are no bumps. I do have excema, but currently only on my fore arms. Does this have any relevation to my scalp? Should I be concerned? Should I go see a doctor dermatologist right away? What is it? Please, please help, I am seventeen and trying to deal with this responsibly on my own. Thank you so much for your time and your services!
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012