Small, skin colored bumps on shoulders, spreading to back, chest, stomach. Dust allergy?

i noticed just a couple of very small skin coloured bumps (likegoosebumps) on my shoulders a week or so ago,it has since been spreading slowly i now have them on my back, chest and a few appearing on my tummy. i began to get a little itchy today. i dont frequent the ocean or pools. i did handle very dusty christmas ornaments (i was setting up the decorations for a small mall and was scratched by thema fair bit). an d wehave stayed at a hotel recently, my husband has nosymptoms at all .
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012