Hello and welcome to Healthcare Magic. Thanks for your query.
Your rash-like skin eruptions could possibly be due to an allergic reaction
or a heat rash
(if you are living in a tropical country or exposed to heat / sun). I would suggest the following remedial measures:
- you can take an anti-histamine
(anti-allergy) medication like Pheniramine
(which should be available over the counter)
- you can apply an emolient like calamine lotion to soothen the skin and relieve the itching
- avoid sweating or dirt accumulation by taking frequent baths
- avoid exposure to dust or irritants
- avoid perfumed or strong soaps, perfumes or lotions
If the rash is worsening or you develop any other complications, please see a doctor for further evaluation.
Wish you all the best.
Dr. Jonas Sundarakumar