Small red spots on body. Blood test done. ASO titer level high. Spots reappeared. Cause?

11 months ago i got small red spots on my body. When i consulted dermatologist he suggested me to get blood test . My ASO Titer level was 280IU/ml at that time. Now again i got those red spots on my body. My age is 21yrs and weight 52kgs(female). I m not fat but i feel very weak after climbing 10 - 15 steps on staircase. It s very difficult for me to take deep breath. Get allergies very frequently. when i was born my weight is 1.55kgs.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013