Small red bumps on feet and ankle, no pain or itching. On Arixta for blood clotting disorder. Alarming?

I have small red bumps on both feet and ankles, they do not itch or hurt but I did not know if they were a cause for alarm. I am on Arixtra 5mg/daily for a blotting clotting disorder that is difficult to control. I have had to have TPA 3x and my valves do not work properly in my legs as well. I am female and 31 years old.
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012
it is purpura . it depends on the duration of the bumps and when it has arisen and the type of work you do.