Small red bump just under belly button, first appeared after unprotected sex. STD ?

I have a small red bump just under my belly button it looks murky inside. It doesn t itch , and it s irritating to say the least. It first appeared after I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend about a few months back (2 at most), and since then it s been there. I honestly don t know what it is, and I m kind of worried its an STD . As well, my family for the last three generations have all died from different forms of Cancer , and I ve heard that this is usually a sign. Is there any way to be sure exactly what it is?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013
HELLO ,I DO NOT THINK SMALL RED BUMP IS STD.I THINK IT IS A BACTERIAL INFECTION.GO FOR A SHORT COURSE OF ANTIBIOTICS.FOR CONFIRMATION GO FOR HIV,VDRL ,CUE EXAMINATION TO RULE OUT STD