Small, pin sized lump under armpit gradually increasing in size. What is this lump?

Hi - I am a 29 year old female and I notice a small, pin sized lump under my armpit about a year ago - I thought it might me something associated with shaving and ignorned it. About 4 months ago, I noticed it had grown in size to about a pencil eraser. I asked my mother to see if she could feel it/notice anything. I can t see it when I raise my arm, it doesn t hurt, but I notice it when I feel under my arm. In the last month it has grown very slightly. I am wondering if it should be checked, or if it will go away on its own. No redness around the area. No other noticable symptoms.
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
U need to see a gynacologist immidiately that too without delay. Do u have any such nodes in ur breast which r painless. Need biopsy done.