Small pimples on face and neck, itching and paining. Using Acivir ointment plus citrizin tablet. Is it due to food infection?<br><br>

hello doctor, this is ajung from Nagaland, India. last week I had mutton and I was reacted with it..but it s only in some neck and ears.. it s like small pimples without space and I feel so itchy and hurt.. by the way, I m using Acivir ointment plus citrizin tablet, but it seems it doesn t work. and also not forgetting to mention that, I was reacted to penicillin last year. after that all these are happening to me. please help me. here eek don t have good doctors. thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013