Small pimples on cheeks that appear randomly. How to make skin clear and glowing ?

hello... my name is AAAA. i live in pakistan. i am 23 years old. and my query is related to skin. my skin is not very bad, but still its not the way it should be. i have smallest pimples on my cheeks, n these on n off appeer, n sometimes completely disappear. i dont want to use medicine for skin or beauty. i just want to ask you proper diet for making my skin clear and glowing. how many gass of water should i take, n which fruits, or what other things to be used and what routine activities i should undertake to make it wel... my email address is.. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012