Small pimples, dry skin after using amway products. Possible reason for pimples?

I am using amways product now days but may be it doesn t suit to my skin so now I have really small pimples on my face which wasn t happened with me anymore and I am known for clean and clear skin one thing I observed that when I start using amway product my skin becoming more dry and small pimples also i want to make it clear I don t know the reason behind that pimples means I am not sure that its because of amway ,perhaps its because of excess heat. so u tell me,should I continue with amway product or stop using it ?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013