Small piece of packet material accidently inhaled stuck in throat. Any danger? How to remove?

Hello, I had a strange occurrence last night. I was opening up a small packet of soy sauce, the kind you get with a take away, and was using my teeth to open it up and just as I did tear the packet open I ended up inhaling a very small piece of the packet material. It was a rather small piece but I could definitely feel it in the back of my throat . I wanted to know if there is some danger to this. I don t know if it is still stuck there and I am not sure exactly what the material is. It kind of feels like it still might be stuck there but I am not sure. What should I do?
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012
Oct 2013
hello dear
thanks for your query at hcm.
you can drink plenty of water so that if it is struck in throat it will enter indigestive system.
usually material would be plastic, there are no side effects if you take in such small amounts.
if you still feel it is struck in throat consult doctor.