Small penis with short length, width. Medication to improve penis size?

hi Dr is there any solution to grow my penis bigger and large in size as here i can t get any penis enlargement medcian so is there other solution Dr? Okey Dr thanks for your help and Dr my question is that Is there any solution to increase my penis size larger and bigger? As here I can t get any penis enlargement medcian? What oil can it help in growing penis bigger and large? my email address YYYY@YYYY Dr waiting for your response
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your description. I suggest you not to worry much. There are no medicines available to increase the size of penis. In fact, Size of the penis is no matter of concern for sexual life. The women vagina has sensual receptors only up to 2 inches. Therefore a 2 inch long penis (in erect state) is more than enough to satisfy a woman. Almost every man normally has this long penis. Therefore, there is nothing to worry.

So many misleading advertisements are published about increasing penis length and thickness. Almost all are fake and I advice you not to fall prey to those quacks.

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.