Small penis with good erection size. Any medication to increase penis size?

Sir, I am Dipan Das from Kolkata, India. The length & girth of my Penis is low. But Erection is too much good. in non erectile condition my penis length is only 1.5inch, where as in erect condition 4.5inch from pelvic bone. thus I am insulted always by my wife! please give a medication to increase my penis Size allover.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012
Hi Dipan,

I am sorry; there is no medication to increase penis size. You can approach an Urologist for corrective procedures like Penoplasty.

However, in my opinion your penis size seems to be normal.

Hope this helps.

I wish you healthy life.

Pediatrician Dr. Santosh Kondekar's  Response
dear papai
there will be more insulting if you get it beyond limits.. which is inhuman or animal like. you should be confident that you have a good size and you should convince your wife by making long foreplays. There are nonmedicinal safer ways for the same. Foreplay does help in increasing the aspects you have listed.