Small penis size, shrinking penis, normal erection. Treatment options?

Hello Dr. I m 27 yrs old but for last 10 yrs my penis size is less than 2in while normal state, and 4 to 5in while erection state. I really dont know what caused my penis to shrink. People are just look at pant and mocking at me indirectly where ever i go. But still i can masturbate, and get erection. While i walk, sit... I dont feel anything that there is one. Sometimes while people insult me i get thought to go for suicide . please let me know is there a way to live like a normal man!
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013
Urologist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
With this size, you can satisfy yourself and any lady in fact.
Love and sex is not all about intercourse alone. It is lovemaking process.
It has a learning curve too and i am sure you are going to enjoy it.
For reassurance you may get counselled by a psychologist/psychiatrist.
I dont think you are abnormal.
Best regards