Small penis size, only three inches on erection. Medication to increase size?

Sir Actually My Penis Size Is So Small. And I want to make it big like a normal man. i am so depressed about. please tell me what should i do? Have you any solution for this desease. Dr. Please tell me clear that can i increase my penis size due to use medicines. is this possible. my penis size is about 3 when erection . am i able to marry. what is your pov. please tell me. i am waiting 4 u.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
Dear scorpionstar.786. you have not mentioned your age . weight body frame type, OK first of all you may have not measured it properly even if it is 3 inches you are having sufficient size to have satisfactory sexual life and can satisfy to any girl with this size. but i will suggest get examined measured your penile size by a sexologist, then make a opinion about size. 2nd till date no medicine , and technique is found to improve penile size unless you have low hormonal levels. better consult a sexologist he will guide you and if possible will advice you suitable suggestion.