Small penis, less sperm. Need consultation?

Hi I, Rahul, 26 m single.. i have a feeling that my penis is small and thin i.e, close to 5 inch maybe and also when it ejaculate the amount of sperm is less, i almost daily masturbate. so my doubts are 1. does girl really like long penis? because recently my gf broke up with me 2 does daily masturbate will have any problems in future? 3. does the amount/quantity of sperm is normal? because i see in porn movies generally it will in huge amount. 4. does i have any problem with my penis? and if required which doctor i should consult? Plz suggest.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query. Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you are watching porn Videos regularly and comparing yourself with what you see in those videos.
First of all i would like to state that those are not realistic and are photographic tricks.
I would to answer your questions point to point.
1) Any Girl or woman is interested in getting sexual satisfaction and not on size or length of a penis.
2)Masturbation does not affect sexual potency in future.
3)Quantity of semen depends upon how frequently you are masturbating and it does not make any sense as far as fertility is concerned.
4) As per your statement you r penis length is 5 inches wish is normal.
You can consult qualified for Urologist for help.for any problem.