Small pale rashes on neck, legs, knees, arms, back, stomach. Not insect bites. Causes for rashes?

I am an 18 year old male. I keep getting what look like mosquito bites on the most random parts of my body such as neck , legs, knees, arms, ankles, back, stomach, etc. However no matter what I do, they keep appearing and disappearing so quickly. The bumps are small, pale, and itch a lot. It can t be bugs because they happen wherever I am and I have washed all materials I come into contact with. I looked online for information and to me it might be a stress rash which would make sense to me but I could really use a professional opinion.
Asked On : Tue, 13 Mar 2012